How YOU Can Help
- Buy a copy of ‘Letters’ for yourself.
- Buy copies of ‘Letters’ as gifts for friends & family.
- Tell your friends, family & co-workers about ‘Letters’ – and how it benefits survivors of the Great East Japan / Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami.
- Follow ‘Letters on Facebook and Twitter and share post with your friends.
- Blog and email about ‘Letters’ – help educate others about the ongoing crisis in post-earthquake & tsunami Japan, and how survivors are yet in dire need.
- Donate securely to the cause on this Website in the knowledge that every penny directly benefits survivors – and that NO administrative fees, whatsoever are taken by our host non profit organization (NPO).
- Share ‘Letters’ with your local Book Club.
- Ask your favorite book seller to display ‘Letters’ prominently for sale at all their locations.
- Contact us about organizing & hosting a ‘Letters’ fundraising event in your town, at your school, workplace, or through your favorite, volunteer organization.
- Contact us about other, innovative ways of contributing, such as offering ‘Letters’ as a premium – a great reflection on your business or organization.
Copyright © Dandelion by Pexeto